Not showing ad, "Ad failed to load : 3"

SEJIN PARK

May 27, 2019, 10:08:27 PM5/27/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
 Hi, all!

For some reason, there have been no ads on my app since last week.

Please Help me.

W/Ads: Failed to load ad: 3

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 27, 2019, 10:32:07 PM5/27/19
to withho...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm here to you assist you.

For me to investigate your concern, could you provide me with the details below using Reply privately to author option?

  • Ad Unit Id
  • Link of the published app in Play Store (if available)

Regards,
Mark Albios
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAqnam:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 28, 2019, 2:09:23 AM5/28/19
to withho...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Park,

Thank you for providing me with the needed information in private.

I have tested all your provided Ad Unit Ids using our sample app. I was able to load ads for both Banner and Interstitial on your 1st app. However, on the 2nd - 4th app, I encountered the no fill error. This error simply means that there is no ad inventory as of the moment and this isn't controlled by the Mobile Ads SDK since this is purely an ad serving issue. What you can do is to reach out to our Product Support Team regarding this matter.

In addition to this, you may try Admob's Mediation feature to serve ads to your app in multiple sources.

Regards,
Mark Albios
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAqnam:ref

Reality Gaming Studio

May 29, 2019, 5:59:56 AM5/29/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have the same issue, one ,two weeks before, Google ads are working fine, Now It shows no fill for all ads format. I have tested in 2 devices. I am using latest Admob sdk 3.17.  Any Solution for this?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2019, 6:18:39 AM5/29/19
to interactiv...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out your concern to us. Since you've mentioned that ads are working one or two weeks before, then I can say that your code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK is correct. For me to check on my end, could you provide me with the information below using Reply privately to author option?

  • Ad Unit Id
  • Link of the app published in Play Store or App Store (if available)

Giorgio Fadani

May 29, 2019, 12:11:49 PM5/29/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have the same issue, one ,two day before, Google ads are working fine, Now It shows no fill for all ads format. I have tested in 2 devices. I am using latest Admob sdk 3.17.  Any Solution for this?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2019, 10:08:27 PM5/29/19
to interactiv...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi @Reality Gaming Studio,

Thank you for providing me with the details privately. I have downloaded your app in the Play Store and I was able to load both Banner and Interstitial ads. You may check on my attached file for your reference. I could say that this is an ad serving issue and it isn't controlled by the Mobile Ads SDK.

In addition, since your app is already published, I would suggest that you try AdMob Mediation to increase your monetization by sending ad requests to your app from multiple networks.

With regard to your fill rate concerns, please contact our Product Support Team as they're more capable of handling these kinds of issues.

Regards,
Mark Albios
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAqnam:ref
screenshots_zip.html

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2019, 10:33:38 PM5/29/19
to giorgi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Giorgio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, it seems that you already created a separate thread for this. For better tracking, please refer to my response on that thread instead.