Google Play Developer Suspended, But AdMob account still active?

Rudy Render

Jun 25, 2018, 10:15:57 AM6/25/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I was wondering if anyone has had their Google Developer Account suspended, but AdMob still active? I'm looking to develop apps for Apple with google ads integrated into the app. My worry is I take all the time to develop apps on Apple and then they suspend my AdMob account for no given reason.  It's been active for 2 years so I'm assuming i'm okay? Wondering if anyone else had the same worry or concern

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Jun 25, 2018, 12:52:45 PM6/25/18
to Rudy Render, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Rudy,

Thanks for contacting us. This forum can only assist you with Mobile Ads SDK related technical concerns only. For all account related issues, please reach out to the Product Support Team via the AdMob Help Forum.

Regards,
Deepika Uragayala
Mobile Ads SDK Team
Also find us on our blog and Google+ page:
    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com
    https://plus.google.com/115658573333388777174/

--

---