Re: AdMob Mediation with more than 10 Networks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 9, 2012, 7:50:28 PM7/9/12
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,

That's a good question.  There isn't any technical limitation as to why you couldn't have more than 10 networks, but I'm seeing the same behavior in the AdMob UI that it only displays 10 networks.  I'll find out why this is and get back to you.

Cheers,
Eric

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:06 PM, David Webb <davet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently I've been trying to set up AdMob mediation in one of my Android apps. I've successfully integrated the SDK, and am able to request ads. However I'm having some trouble with the web interface.

So far I've added 14 networks to the mediation dashboard for this placement. But when I click on "Manage Settings" for that placement, I can only see the first 10 networks.

Where are the other 4? I can't see any "Next" or "Previous" page buttons for the life of me. Does AdMob actually support more than 10 networks for mediation?

And if so, how can I see all my networks?

Cheers,
David

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 10, 2012, 1:52:37 PM7/10/12
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
David,

This issue has now been resolved.  You should see all of your networks on the placement config page.

Cheers,
Eric