Vegan Hyde Parkers

zoller...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 4:15:55 PM12/8/16
to 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
Hello,

This past May my daughter convinced me and my husband to become vegans.

We found that many of our favorite Hyde Park restaurants offer vegan options. (A10, Promontory, HP taco Station, Medici, Z&H, Rajun Cajun, Ja' Grill, Pork Chop, Shinju Sushi, Cedar's, and Cafe 53)

Would any of you be interested in participating in a Hyde Park Vegan Food Crawl next year?

Are there any other HP Vegans out there?😀

Best,

Timika Hoffman-Zoller

Sent from my iPhone

Debra Couch

Dec 8, 2016, 4:21:43 PM12/8/16
to zoller...@gmail.com, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> * Send group messages to: GoodNe...@googlegroups.com
>
> * Hyde Park Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/HydeParkFromNowOn
>
> * Archives: http://tinyurl.com/GNMessages

Debra Couch

Dec 8, 2016, 4:21:55 PM12/8/16
to zoller...@gmail.com, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

cnepstad1 .

Dec 8, 2016, 5:07:40 PM12/8/16
to debra...@gmail.com, zoller...@gmail.com, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
I'm vegan - I'd be interested! You should put B'Gabs on your list too

zoller...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 5:11:02 PM12/8/16
to cnepstad1 ., debra...@gmail.com, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
Yes! B'Gabs for sure!

And there are possibly more that I left off the list.

Please let me know.

Timika Hoffman-Zoller

Sent from my iPhone

Joanne Michalski

Dec 8, 2016, 6:09:08 PM12/8/16
to Timika Hoffman-Zoller, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors

My spouse and I would participate plus a vegan couple we eat out with so add 4 to your count

Joanne M

Judith Heineman

Dec 8, 2016, 11:25:04 PM12/8/16
to jomi...@sbcglobal.net, Timika Hoffman-Zoller, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
Don't forget Native Foods.

As ever,
Judith
Judith Heineman (Shuldiner)
Storyteller

Sent from my iPhone

Emile Karafiol

Dec 9, 2016, 4:04:09 PM12/9/16
to juhes...@aol.com, jomi...@sbcglobal.net, Timika Hoffman-Zoller, 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors
I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian and I no longer live in Hyde Park, but I would love to participate in a Hyde Park Vegan Food Crawl next year.

Emile Karafiol

Elizabeth Wyman

Dec 10, 2016, 12:30:42 AM12/10/16
to Good Neighbors
Hi,

    I'm not a vegan, but I'd love to join you and learn some good treats to try.  Don't forget The Sit Down (sushi with veggies, like most sushi joints).

Elizabeth

Susan Boonstra

Dec 11, 2016, 11:12:18 PM12/11/16
to Good Neighbors
I would join the vegan crawl, along with my 2 vegetarian daughters! A Friday or Saturday night would be best for us.

Susan Farmer

M. Scott

Dec 11, 2016, 11:53:58 PM12/11/16
to 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors, zoller...@gmail.com
I love this idea.

Matthew

--/

Grace Chan

Dec 11, 2016, 11:56:42 PM12/11/16
to 'Almarie Wagner' via Good Neighbors, pta...@gmail.com, zoller...@gmail.com
I am vegetarian 70% of the time and would like to join too.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

M Sutton Yeadon

Dec 13, 2016, 11:18:51 AM12/13/16