gonum/plot: travis tests failing

Chris Tessum

Oct 29, 2016, 11:09:31 PM10/29/16
to gonum-dev
I noticed that the travis tests were failing for a branch I created even though they were passing on my computer, so I tried re-running the tests on the master branch and now those fail too.

Because the code hasn't changed since the last time the tests were passing, it must be something that changed with travis, but I have no idea what.

Dan Kortschak

Oct 30, 2016, 2:17:18 AM10/30/16
to Chris Tessum, gonum-dev
github.com/llgcode/draw2d has moved under our feet again.

Dan Kortschak

Oct 30, 2016, 2:28:48 AM10/30/16
to Chris Tessum, gonum-dev
I've just looked at the differences between the new and old images and
there is no problem. I'll send a PR to update the golden images for the
new draw2d.