Gonum tutorials?

michel perez

Sep 5, 2016, 2:29:48 PM9/5/16
to gonum-dev
I'm new using data science in Go, are there good tutorials for starting using this library?

Seb Binet

Sep 5, 2016, 3:02:43 PM9/5/16
to michel perez, gonum-dev
Michel,

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 8:29 PM, michel perez <michel....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm new using data science in Go, are there good tutorials for starting using this library?

I don't think anybody has assembled such a thing yet.

That said, we've recently tried to put together some examples that godoc could display:
 etc...

But we haven't synthesized this into a tutorial nor anything directly targeted at data science.
(that would probably be best done by https://github.com/gopherds/datasciencebyexample)

meanwhile... what do you want to do? (what packages, funcs, etc... do you want to use?)

hth,
-s