Implement Interpolation Package

Meysam GanJi

Feb 23, 2017, 12:20:05 PM2/23/17
to gonum-dev
Hi everyone,

A main topic in numerical computation and approximation theory is Interpolation. As you know it helps to implement some methods for numerical integration and solving differential equations and has a sort of applications which are not necessary to mention them. But as I searched in gonum packages and this forum, now there is no solution for this topic. I studied applied mathematics and my master thesis was about two interpolation with 2d convexity preserving splines which naturally implemented in MATLAB. So I wanna suggest to discus about creating a repository in gonum for implementing different types of interpolants and make a road map for this goal. Based on my experiences I want and can help and improve this goal.

Any comment are welcome.

 - Meysam