call for reviewers with asm experience/interest

Dan Kortschak

Mar 2, 2018, 4:10:47 PM3/2/18
to gonu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have a couple of PRs waiting on review in gonum/gonum[1][2] that add
Ger kernel asm implementations for float64 and float32, put together by
Chad Kunde. They have been waiting on adequate review since August last
year and it would be really good to get them finalised. I have looked
over them, but because of the complexity of the PRs I think they really
need at least one other set of eyes.

If you have time and some asm experience (or you just feel interested
and brave), please go over there and have a look so we can push these
forward.

thanks
Dan

[1]https://github.com/gonum/gonum/pull/214