Documenting every function in godoc

Goutham Veeramachaneni

Mar 13, 2017, 2:27:05 PM3/13/17
to gonum-dev
Hi Guys,

I am completely new to gonum and I think it would be great if every function is documented in godoc. This will be very useful for beginners and it will also tell about the "way" to use them. For example: take SubVec, is the receiver supposed to be of the same size as the vectors being subtracted or can it be of any size?

I am going to use gonum for my course assignments and am willing to write an example for every function I touch, is it okay?

PS: Brendan on Slack suggested some "Global" examples with multiple functions combined. Event that seems nice.

Thanks,
Goutham.

Dan Kortschak

Mar 14, 2017, 1:10:44 AM3/14/17
to Goutham Veeramachaneni, gonum-dev
That sounds good to me.

Dan

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 11:27 -0700, 'Goutham Veeramachaneni' via gonum-