Strange Chart after BSX Data Merge

Boris Hendrik

Aug 10, 2017, 1:37:12 PM8/10/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello Everyone,

today I merged a BSX Insight file to my activity and the chart looks very strange afterwards. Maybe anyone has seen this in the past and know how to fix or at least the trigger for this strange result:

For all charts, also if not related to the BSX measurements, there are a lot of horizontal lines, but not for the whole activity. Main file is a Garmin fit file, I exported the BSX as .fit file too and merged via the common data series. Both files attached.

I didn't use the BSX for a while, but I can't remember that I had these issues in the past, so far the merge worked fine.

Thanks for any comments

Boris

BSX_08-10-2017_16-11-31.fit
1907785662.fit