Calibration Support?

瀏覽次數:214 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

AndyB

未讀,
2013年6月6日 上午10:39:102013/6/6
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Is there support for zeroing crank based power meters at the moment?

Also, does anyone know how hard it would be to add slope calibration to the current ANT+ code?

Mark Liversedge

未讀,
2013年6月6日 上午11:28:282013/6/6
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Assuming you mean for train view. There is only support for calibrating Computrainers.
Slope/Zero offset is a feature we could (should?) add for ANT+.

I took a brief look at the code and it looks like the SRM support covers offset and slope, but not for other devices. Thats mostly because I have SRMs :)

It shouldn't be that difficult to complete and expand -- even to incorporate sending the calibration request messages.

I looked and was surprised to see no existing feature request .. do you want to add it?

Mark

Paolo Menaspà

未讀,
2016年6月24日 下午2:36:172016/6/24
收件者:golden-cheetah-users
Hi Mark,

Thanks heaps for your amazing work on GC.
Can I ask if the zero offset and slope calibrations have been added to the new version?
I look for them with lo luck.

Thank you!
Cheers,
Paolo

Jon Escombe

未讀,
2016年6月28日 上午8:53:282016/6/28
收件者:Paolo Menaspà、golden-cheetah-users
Hi Paolo,

Calibration support isn't in there in the main builds yet. I do have
some working code for ANT+ power meters and FE-C trainers, but has got a
bit stale against latest master.

I'm planning to get back onto it later in the year. Afraid my coding
contributions are very seasonal!

Regards,
Jon

Jean Div

未讀,
2016年7月11日 下午6:35:202016/7/11
收件者:golden-cheetah-users、paolom...@gmail.com
For Quarq, just found the Qalvin app, and it's pretty neat. Don't think that there's any use reinventing the wheel to bring it into GC - fine as a standalone.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息