No cadence data from Vector2S with GC Training

Allan Ullmann

Aug 3, 2017, 6:06:28 AM8/3/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi, new to GC and am very impressed. (despite the ballistic learning curve ;) )

One issue though, GC doesn't show the cadence data from my Vector 2s power meter.
Power, HR and Speed are fine. I use a Duotap sensor for speed.

The Duotap has a cadence feature, but I removed the magnet to facilitate fitting the Vector.
I probably could hack a magnet back on, but would prefer if the power meter cadence could be used.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

Allan Ullmann

Aug 3, 2017, 7:13:22 AM8/3/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I should add that I am using Linux i386?version 3.4 under Linux Mint.

Jon Escombe

Aug 10, 2017, 5:34:42 AM8/10/17
to Allan Ullmann, golden-cheetah-users
Hi Allan,

Yes, is a known issue. Should be fixed in recent development builds.

Some changes went in to support using only 'one half' of a combined
speed and cadence sensor (shouldn't send zeros for the side without a
magnet).

Regards,
Jon