Peak paces based on distance

Nigel Van de Velde

Sep 23, 2016, 4:27:46 PM9/23/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,

Does anyone know how to track peak paces for running and swimming based on distance instead of time? Especially for swimming I would like to track my best 50m times. 1min peak pace is not relevant in this case.

Kind regards!

Nigel
Message has been deleted

Ale Martinez

Sep 23, 2016, 9:31:05 PM9/23/16
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016, 20:42:49 (UTC-3), Ale Martinez escribió:
El viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016, 17:27:46 (UTC-3), Nigel Van de Velde escribió:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to track peak paces for running and swimming based on distance instead of time? Especially for swimming I would like to track my best 50m times. 1min peak pace is not relevant in this case.
In the last development build there are metrics for best time for standard distances (s.t. Best 50m) and a function to compute best time for any distance: besttime(km), if you want pace instead of time you could define a custom metric using a formula s.t. Best_50m/60/0.5 for the value clause.
 Something like this:

Nigel Van de Velde

Sep 25, 2016, 5:09:31 PM9/25/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I'll have to wait a bit in that case. I'm using v4.0_dev1607. I guess you are referring to the latest 3.4 development build, right? "besttime" and "best_50m" are not recognized in that version yet it seems.

Kind regards,

Nigel

Ale Martinez

Sep 26, 2016, 1:55:14 PM9/26/16
to golden-cheetah-users
V3.4_dev1608 would work but I suggest to go directly to the most recent V3.4 RC1 which includes better formatting for pace metrics on Metrics Trends charts.