BKOOL roller do not connect with Golden Cheetah 3.4

Miguel A. Gracia Cambero

Jan 13, 2017, 3:50:00 PM1/13/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello everyone. I have a BKOOL pro roller that I use perfectly for Bluethooth with Android (tablet and smartphone) and ANT + (with bkool simulator program) on PC, so it works properly. When trying to connect it to Golden Cheetah 3.4 it searches and finds the heart rate monitor and cadence sensor but not the roller (looking for FE-C device either). The roller was purchased in January 2016. I probed Golden cheetah  x32 and x64 and do not work.
Anyone know how to connect it to GC or can you refer me to a tutorial?
Thank you.

Miguel A. Gracia Cambero

Jan 20, 2017, 7:05:04 AM1/20/17
to golden-cheetah-users
SOLVED

I solved the problem. To do this, I have performed the following steps to be able to match the Bkool roller:
1-. I have uninstalled the program Bsim.
2- I have manually cleaned the windows registry of all references to the simulator program.
3- I have downloaded again the Bkool simulator, configured and matched the roller. (Before it was shown as Ant +, now shown as ANT FE-C).
4- We left the simulator and opened Golden Cheetah. We look again ANT FE-C devices and finally it is paired.

In training mode changes the hardness of the roller depending on the slope as expected.

Using: Windows 7, Bsim2, Bkool roller firm 1.60 and Golden Cheetah 3.4