bluetooth devices

Kirk Lentz

Jan 6, 2017, 2:57:33 PM1/6/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I just got a Kurt Kinetic inride sensor and I am trying to get GC to find it.  The sensor is found and paired with my laptop but I cannot get GC to find it even though I have tried several times.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Vad

Jan 6, 2017, 4:58:47 PM1/6/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Unfortunately GC doesn't work with BLE devices. The easiest/cheapest way is to buy speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ stick from Aliexpress.

Mark Liversedge

Jan 6, 2017, 5:15:46 PM1/6/17
to golden-cheetah-users
BLE is supported on Mac only.

Kirk Lentz

Jan 7, 2017, 12:51:27 PM1/7/17
to golden-cheetah-users
does anyone know if BLE support is in the works for windows?

Arturo Cantú

Jan 12, 2017, 6:54:55 AM1/12/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I'm on a Mac and GC 3.4, but I cannot find any bluetooth sensors. It just keeps on "Searching..."

Wahoo TICKR X for heart rate
Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ as a smart trainer

I'm able to pair the sensors to all my iPhone apps and even Zwift on the Mac just fine... I'm not trying to pair them at the same time of course.

Can someone confirm their setup finds bluetooth sensors? Is there some setting I could double check?

TJDunnigan

Jan 12, 2017, 9:54:12 AM1/12/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Same result for me with Tickr & Tacx Vortex Smart

Dick O'Brien

Mar 8, 2017, 6:01:21 AM3/8/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Likewise. Mac and GC 3.4 and it doesn't find any Bluetooth devices when searching

David Sandvig

Dec 31, 2017, 5:11:22 AM12/31/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Did anyone ever find a way to get their's working?  I'm trying to connect the following:
Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ Trainer
Quarq Powermeter
CooSpo Heart Rate Monitor

Any help would be much appreciated!

grumpus

Jan 10, 2018, 1:22:29 AM1/10/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Also doesn't work for me. Really hoping someone knows of a way to make it work.
GC3.4
Mac
KK Inride
Especially frustrating because GC specifically lists the inride in the search bluetooth 4.0 search button.

Ray O'Halloran

Mar 25, 2019, 6:30:06 AM3/25/19
to golden-cheetah-users
Has there been any progress on this, I have a similar issue and cannot connect my HR monitor.

Ale Martinez

Mar 25, 2019, 9:18:46 AM3/25/19
to golden-cheetah-users
El sábado, 7 de enero de 2017, 14:51:27 (UTC-3), Kirk Lentz escribió:
does anyone know if BLE support is in the works for windows?

Not that I know