Trainer mode screen draw out of sync

Oliver Christmas

Jan 15, 2017, 6:24:11 AM1/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Using GC in trainer mode (ie on my turbo following a erg I have created in GC) the output data becomes out of sync against the time of the planned workout. The vertical line representing elapsed time is always correct but the drawing on the screen slips by about 15% over an hour. So as an example if I have planned 5 min gentle, 5 mins hard, then 5 min gentle. When I start working out, after the 5 min gentle I start powering hard - GC will have me finishing the gentle about 4:30, so my hard output will start in the gentle zone. This gets progressively worse over the training period.

I am curious to know if this is a known issue or whether this could be caused by insufficient compute?

stsc...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 11:20:32 AM1/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I've had the same problem and made an issue here:

And a pull request to fix it here:

Mark Liversedge

Jan 15, 2017, 1:56:40 PM1/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users