save CP value - no button to update this value

stuart_...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 1:01:46 AM3/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm trying to update my CP and FTP values using all the power data in GC. I've read the help Wiki which says:

"GoldenCheetah can determine a value for your CP value based on all of the data in your critical power plot. The calculated value of CP can be used to create a new range in your power.zones file by clicking the "save CP value" button in the lower right corner of the critical power plot tab. "

The thing is - I can't find this button! Can anyone help. I'm using GC on a MAC OS X.

Cheers,
Stu

Mark Liversedge

Mar 29, 2015, 6:32:46 AM3/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
We removed it in 3.0 as it had some bugs.
It will reappear in v4 with a large number of 'individualised' functions that use / set zones/durations from the PD curve.
Some of that will be related to config, some to the interval discovery and some to train mode.

Mark

stuart_...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 8:40:01 AM3/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark, when will v4 be released?

Cheers,
Stuart

Mark Liversedge

Mar 29, 2015, 12:28:06 PM3/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Difficult to say, we've fallen behind with closing out 3.2, my work has been hectic recently.
v4 development hasn't started so its unlikely to be this year.