Garmin 810

Ron Boetger

Feb 12, 2016, 5:14:15 PM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I just downloaded and installed Golden Cheetah.  I connected my Garmin 810 but can find a way to import the data from my unit.  Could someone please help?
Thanks
Ron

Chris Cleeland

Feb 12, 2016, 5:29:10 PM2/12/16
to Ron Boetger, golden-cheetah-users
Your garmin 810, like all other garmins, presents itself to your computer as an external disk drive.  You import data from it into GC by using the "Import from file..." under the Activity menu, and will need to navigate to the "Activities" folder somewhere under the garmin.  Inside that folder, you will find several ".fit" files, and these are what you want to select and import.

Chris Cleeland