How can I add a "60 minute NP" metric?

Salvatore Iovene

Sep 22, 2016, 2:37:32 PM9/22/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,
in my “Aerobic Power” trend view, I would also like to view the trend for my best 60 minute normalized power.

Can someone please teach me how to add such metric?

Thanks!
Salvatore

Mark Liversedge

Sep 22, 2016, 4:25:24 PM9/22/16
to golden-cheetah-users
There is a chart on the cloudDB that does NP, if you run 3.4 dev.

Salvatore Iovene

Sep 23, 2016, 1:12:08 PM9/23/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Mark,
yes, I run a self-built version from git master that is only a few days old.

Could you tell me how to set up the connection to the couldDB?

Thanks!

Mark Liversedge

Sep 23, 2016, 1:15:02 PM9/23/16
to golden-cheetah-users
On Friday, 23 September 2016 18:12:08 UTC+1, Salvatore Iovene wrote:
Could you tell me how to set up the connection to the couldDB?

You need to use the official builds, since we will never publish the api keys :)
Attached is the chart, just drag and drop it in.

Mark
Aerobic NP power.gchart

Salvatore Iovene

Sep 23, 2016, 1:27:09 PM9/23/16
to Mark Liversedge, golden-cheetah-users
Thanks, that worked.

<Aerobic NP power.gchart>