Cloning Activities to Create a Training Plan

Brooks More

May 24, 2018, 8:42:16 AM5/24/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Apologies if this has been covered before.

I'm creating a 10 week training program in GC and have 3 seasons worth of activities in my library.  Is there a way to clone (or copy and paste) past activities and put them into my GC Activities at a date in the future?  In other words, input workouts for the upcoming 10 weeks from my library of activities and therefore not have to manually build each one of them.

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.
Brooks

Ale Martinez

May 24, 2018, 10:27:46 AM5/24/18
to golden-cheetah-users
El jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018, 9:42:16 (UTC-3), Brooks More escribió:
Apologies if this has been covered before.

I'm creating a 10 week training program in GC and have 3 seasons worth of activities in my library.  Is there a way to clone (or copy and paste) past activities and put them into my GC Activities at a date in the future?  In other words, input workouts for the upcoming 10 weeks from my library of activities and therefore not have to manually build each one of them.
You can use Activity > Import from File to select from your library (or drag&drop from it) and then change the date using Choose Date.

Brooks More

May 24, 2018, 12:51:16 PM5/24/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,