Tutorial to install R in GC

Serban Mestecaneanu

Aug 15, 2017, 4:27:33 PM8/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi to all,

I have changed my computer, a MACOS and I need to install R for GC (3.5) and although I searched here for some steps, all I could find was this :

In order to get Golden Cheetah Running on Mac Os (1.8.5, mine) you have to install first the following things:
R package https://cran.rediris.es (libR missing)
Fortran package compiler https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries#MacOS (libgfortran)
Then …
# cd /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/lib/
# ln -s /usr/local/gfortran/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib .
# ln -s /usr/local/gfortran/lib/libquadmath.0.dylib .
And … it's working :D

But I am not sure this is still the case.

I also checked on the FAQ and tutorials on GC webpage, still unlucky.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks,
Serban