Training view still crashes

Matthew Dunn

Aug 16, 2017, 9:27:59 AM8/16/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hey all, so I have put out two posts before this to try and figure this out and it still does it. I am running a MacBook with El Capitain and the most recent devo build of GC. When I try to have both my CompuTrainer and my garmin heart rate strap and speed and cadence sensor going at the same time it crashes and closes GC. I get the multiple device pop up box, select on the drop downs power and speed data from my CT, and HR and Cad from my Garmin unit.  If anyone can give me help to solve this it would be greatly appreciated, or lead me in a direction to help solve this problem, my computer programing skills are non existent so I am not able to write a program to help this.

Thanks

Matthew

Mike

Aug 20, 2017, 5:33:03 AM8/20/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Matt you might want to post on the dev build thread.
You will want to provide the backtrace of the dump. When it says 'this program has crashed' click details, then show detail (or more details). Copy and paste that text.
FWIW I also experienced an issue with train mode and the dev build, but have not had time to look so switched back to stable.

Matthew Dunn

Aug 20, 2017, 12:48:41 PM8/20/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Thanks for the response Mike, this problem (trainview crashing while trying to run computrainer and garmin ant+ devices) happened when I was using the previous stable full release version of GC as well.
I copied the crash report of the most recent crash but my computer has lost it, I will get another when it happens again!