GoldenCheetah_v3.5-DEV1710_amd64.deb = big problem no start

Reto Winter

Nov 15, 2017, 10:31:46 AM11/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
GoldenCheetah_v3.5-DEV1710_amd64.deb Version

I have big Problem. GC crashed on Start.

"crashed sigsegv rgraphics device"

We can fix the Problem. All Versions before without Problem.

Ale Martinez

Nov 15, 2017, 10:58:04 AM11/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Try to start with --no-r command line option and check the R version in the About Box matches the one you have installed and configured in GC or just disable R.
Message has been deleted

Toby Rose

Dec 7, 2017, 4:16:36 PM12/7/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Same issue on Ubuntu 17.10

Solved by running from cmd as Ale says with --no-r  then when open go to general setting and check a directory is specified for r (mine was not).  Normally for ubuntu it will be /usr/bin/R/

After setting the R directory again all good!

Charly Zarmoch

Jan 11, 2018, 12:40:40 PM1/11/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello,
i have install verions v3.5 on my xunbunt 16.04 but don't excute: nothing!
i have tape on terminal "--no-r /opt/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah" but the reponse in terminal :"--no-r : commande introuvable"

Maybe it's nnot correct write on termin for the commande "--no-r"

thanks for help me

Martin Lanner

Jan 30, 2018, 1:55:05 AM1/30/18
to golden-cheetah-users
The instructions I posted as an issue on Github should work:

https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/issues/2770