Athlete with last 3 years

Manuel Oberti

Aug 10, 2017, 4:56:28 PM8/10/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I have a lot of data....from 2004. Now GC is too slow when refresh and start and I want to say if is possibile to have 2 same athletes
1 with ride from 2004 to 2014
1 with ride from 2015 to 2017 and open GC with the athlete.
How do this ?
Thanks

Ale Martinez

Aug 12, 2017, 10:35:26 AM8/12/17
to golden-cheetah-users
If you haven't figured out yet you can copy the athlete folder to a parallel folder so you have a clone and the delete the activities you don't want to keep for each one, the name is date/time so is easy to do for this use case, folder structure is documented in the wiki: https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/wiki/Upgrade_v3.2_Troubleshooting_Guide