Duplicate activities tabs

Martin Lake

Oct 21, 2016, 9:25:48 AM10/21/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi

Does anybody know if it's possible to set up duplicate activities tabs?

I want to be able to see three different scatter plots, i.e.:

- distance vs power
- cadence vs power
- cadence vs speed

I know that I can change the variables displayed on the axes within the scatter tab, but it would be a lot more convenient if I could set up three separate scatter tabs, i.e. one for each pair of variables.

Regards

Martin

Ale Martinez

Oct 21, 2016, 10:06:55 AM10/21/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Yes, each chart instance is independent and has its own configuration, this applies to all chart types except Summary and Details.

Martin Lake

Jan 12, 2017, 1:41:55 PM1/12/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi

When I bring up 'Add chart' I don't get the option to add a second scatter tab (I guess because it's already been used).Looking across the tabs in the 'Activities' view, I want to be able to see, for example:

- Speed
- Cadence
- Scatter 1
- Scatter 2
- Scatter 3

where Scatters 1-3 are the same type of chart, just with different default selection criteria. Is this possible? If so, what are the steps I need to follow?

Best regards

Martin

Mark Liversedge

Jan 12, 2017, 1:46:02 PM1/12/17