How to exclude 0s from XDATA graph

Sebastian Zdyb

Feb 1, 2017, 1:17:41 PM2/1/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi There,

Can anyone point me on how to exclude 0s from displaying XDATA values.

I have Xdata starts with numbers like 70 etc:

But scale starts from -250, I'm using formula: XDATA("DEVELOPER", "SMO2-2", interpolate)

with "Stacked" view ticked off scale goes to -300

Also is there any way to define scale in formula, eg. I would like to only graph tHb-2 data between 10 and 14, I guess that would solve my previous issue for both Xdata values Smo2-2 between 1-100 and tHb accordingly eg 10-14

Regards,

Sebastian

Ryan Switala

Aug 16, 2017, 3:49:51 PM8/16/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Try the following formula for THb for example
max(XDATA("DEVELOPER""THB-2", interpolate),11.5)