Date Range, Events views

DAVID HUGHES

Feb 11, 2016, 7:54:51 AM2/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users
New user, looked at all the usual FAQ but cant solve the following;
LHS panel some info not showing, checked at btm for date range, filters and Events, but they only show the "hamburger" menu. Charts and summary show both the panel and the hamburger menu. Just trying to select a particular date range which was there at the initial set up.  I am sure it is simple but getting old (65) and slow at this lark.

Mark Liversedge

Feb 11, 2016, 8:06:42 AM2/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi David,

65 is not old !

To create a new date range for this season, the hamburger menu has a create season menu option to do that.
To create a new event, you must have a user defined season selected, then it will be enabled in the menu.

I hope this helps.

Cheers
Mark

DAVID HUGHES

Feb 11, 2016, 12:32:40 PM2/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users

Hi Mark, thanks for the prompt reply. Looks like I didn't explain my problem very well. The data panel on LHS has 5 icons at the btm that relate to data that can be toggled to display. When I toggle the relevant icon, only 2 of tghem show the data. So the Summary icon displays the Summary data ok, the Charts displays Charts + it's Menu, but the other 3, i.e. Date Ranges, Event And Filters only display their heading + their menu's but No info. I have created seasons for 2015 and 2016 but they don’t show, nor do any of the ranges that are pre-set. The seasons for 2015 and 2016 have been created and are indicated on some charts, e.g. PMC chart in Trend. (see screen dump of what I mean. Note that there are 3 seasons for 2016 as I didn't see any appear as I was creating them.. Until I can see the date range info I can't select any dates. There were a number of fixed dates ranges when I started, but what I have done to loose them I really can't say.

Image1

Jörn R.

Feb 11, 2016, 1:06:26 PM2/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users
You can drag the "separators" of the 5 sections up and down with click/mouse to resize displayed number of items per section. This will reveal the items you have added.

DAVID HUGHES

Feb 11, 2016, 2:46:00 PM2/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Unbelievable! How simple! Thanks for the help both Jorn and Mark. BTW, Superb piece of Software. I just love the ability to individualise the data and displays.