Lap Timer Countdown

Tyler

Feb 10, 2016, 8:16:16 AM2/10/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi all,

Sorry, very new user trying to work it all out.  Love it so far.

I was just curious if it was possible to display in TRAIN mode the LAP TIME in reverse (countdown).  I would love to know how much longer i need to suffer in my intervals :)

Thanks so much
Tyler

Claus Assmann

Feb 10, 2016, 8:23:15 AM2/10/16
to golden-cheetah-users
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016, Tyler wrote:

> I was just curious if it was possible to display in TRAIN mode the LAP TIME
> in reverse (countdown). I would love to know how much longer i need to
> suffer in my intervals :)

RealtimeData.cpp: case LapTimeRemaining: return tr("Lap Time Remaining");

Check the docs how to add metrics (those boxes that display some
data) in Train mode, then you can select "Lap Time Remaining".