Color of the workout in training view

Jasper M

Feb 12, 2016, 11:02:52 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hey, I was wondering how I can change the color of the projected workout. It is currently blue, but as I have my color-setting of power also on blue, it is pretty hard to distinguish sometimes.

Mark Liversedge

Feb 12, 2016, 11:06:12 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I'll make it configurable. Its come up a few times recently !

Jasper M

Feb 13, 2016, 12:11:20 PM2/13/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Thanks!

And while we're at it, maybe make more things in the training view editable? Like line-thickness. While in the normal graphs when I;m sitting at my desk the default thickness is fine, but if I'm sitting on my bike a few feet further from the screen, I wouldn;t mind thicker lines.