Filtering on Workout Day/Time

Onya Bike

Jan 11, 2016, 6:44:58 AM1/11/16
to golden-cheetah-users

Hi GC experts!

Is it possible to apply a filter using the workout day-of-the-week and workout start-time?

More specifically; I was trying to add a filter to only display weekday training sessions started before 1 p.m.  (i.e. my work-day lunchtime sessions).  I’ve had a play, and searched the forum, but wasn’t able to solve this.  Apologies in advance if I'm missing the obvious!

Thanks!

Onya Bike

Feb 12, 2016, 9:36:01 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi All,

Just following up on this one and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to filter GC activities based on day-of-the-week and start-time, or whether this sort of filtering is not currently supported?

I was looking at trying to filter weekday lunch rides, but it would be also useful for similar day/start-time type filters e.g. Sunday rides, early morning rides, night rides etc.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer! :)

Ale Martinez

Feb 13, 2016, 8:13:50 AM2/13/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I think this is not possible in current version, activity dates can be compared with constants but there is no functions to extract part of a date -s.t. day of the week- nor operations on times, AFAIK.

Until these functions be implemented your best bet is to use distinct tags for the rides you plan to filter.