Critical Power Chart

Stuart Murray

Oct 19, 2016, 8:32:31 AM10/19/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello All,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but is there a Wiki for Golden Cheetah version 3.3 Critical Power Chart?

I'm trying to understand if Golden Cheetah is calculating my CP based on historical data or is it just going off my preferences?

I look at my best 20 min power on the CP chart for a ride and it tells me that it's 89% of my best. My best 20 min from when? I want a CP chart from all my rides for the last couple of years.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,
Stu

Ale Martinez

Oct 19, 2016, 9:00:25 AM10/19/16
to golden-cheetah-users

Yes, there is a link at the front page of this group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/golden-cheetah-users

I'm trying to understand if Golden Cheetah is calculating my CP based on historical data or is it just going off my preferences?
The model curve and its parameters are based on the selected model, search intervals and mean maximal data showed in the chart.

I look at my best 20 min power on the CP chart for a ride and it tells me that it's 89% of my best. My best 20 min from when? I want a CP chart from all my rides for the last couple of years.
From the Date Range selected at the chart configuration.