Charts not updating

Pontus

Aug 30, 2016, 4:16:07 PM8/30/16
to golden-cheetah-users
After uploading new workouts to GC I often experience that charts in Trends are not updating. To force recalc I typically update W' with just a plus or minus one. However, sometimes this still does not solve it. Instead, only part of the charts are recalculated (last ~1,5 months are missing/blank). I update again, perhaps close/open GC, and suddenly all works again.

The charts I have problem with only seem to be charts I have added myself. One is a simple histogram with TSS and IF on weekly basis, the other a PMC chart based on TSS alt TRIMP (on rides without pwoermeter).

Any ideas why this is? Is there another way to force recalculation?