最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jędrzej Bulas

未読、
2017/08/08 6:49:582017/08/08
To: golden-cheetah-users
Hi,

I would like to use custom map in Golden cheetach. Unfortunately i don't know how to format tile serwer url in order to NOT have "API KEY REQUIRED" mark on maps. Is there a way to do that? Regular URL doesen't work.

Doug Clark

未読、
2019/12/21 4:06:282019/12/21
To: golden-cheetah-users
Has anyone found a solution to using this custom tile server at this time?

Doug

Ale Martinez (Please don't email or cc me)

未読、
2019/12/21 7:45:532019/12/21
To: golden-cheetah-users
Looking at the way the tile server url is used in GC (https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/blob/9f1187390faf9a41f1cda44d719272a5e3bc4562/src/Charts/RideMapWindow.cpp#L633) this is not currently supported.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件