Install GC on new computer and copy "activities"

Vincenzo Failla

Jun 21, 2017, 6:31:22 AM6/21/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello, here Vincent from Italy. I have reinstall my windows system and copy the backup "activities" files, season 2015-2017. When I select PMC chart I see few data, all CTL, ATL and TSB are wrong and in some case missed.

The solution?

I have trie to erase all files in activities and autoimport but the problem is the same.

Ale Martinez

Jun 21, 2017, 9:31:44 AM6/21/17
to golden-cheetah-users
El miércoles, 21 de junio de 2017, 7:31:22 (UTC-3), Vincenzo Failla escribió:
Hello, here Vincent from Italy. I have reinstall my windows system and copy the backup "activities" files, season 2015-2017. When I select PMC chart I see few data, all CTL, ATL and TSB are wrong and in some case missed.

The solution?

You need to define your zones in the same way as before for the PMC(s) to be recalculated accordingly, the easiest way would be to restore the "config" folder contents from backup.