V. 3.2 RC1X - Mac Book pro Mid2009, 15''

Markus B

Jun 27, 2015, 6:27:25 AM6/27/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I had installed  the version 3.2 RC1X, the data migration was OK and all trainings are here.

My system is a Mac Book Pro 15'' Mid 2009, OS X 10.10.3

If I openend one Training and change to Mapview, Golden Cheetah closed and restarted.

thanks for help
 Markus

GoldenCheetah 3.2_Absturzbericht.txt

Mark Liversedge

Jun 27, 2015, 6:51:03 AM6/27/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com, boehm...@gmail.com
Can you send the apple crash report to me ?

liversedge gmail com

Thanks
Mark

Markus B

Jun 27, 2015, 2:41:22 PM6/27/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Joern had tested the athlete File on Windows 7 - no Problems with Windows.

It seems that OS X is the Problem.

Mark Liversedge

Jun 28, 2015, 10:54:35 AM6/28/15
On Saturday, 27 June 2015 19:41:22 UTC+1, Markus B wrote:
Hey,

Joern had tested the athlete File on Windows 7 - no Problems with Windows.

It seems that OS X is the Problem.

Can you please check you have java installed ?
We previously had issues related to Yosemite and installed plugins that require Java when it is not available.

Thanks
Mark

Markus B

Jun 29, 2015, 1:39:21 AM6/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
JAVA is allready installed. The Adobe Flash Player is not installed, but I tested with also with installed Adobe Player but it doesn't work.