GC train mode; Heart rate in percent?

Bjørn Berg

Feb 7, 2016, 3:08:26 PM2/7/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Is it possible to view hear rate in percent instead of bpm?

Daniele Marrama Saccente

Feb 8, 2016, 3:10:39 AM2/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
you can use Chart. Hr Percent in zone.
Look at the picture. I hope I have helped you
Daniele
c2.JPG
Cattura.JPG

Ale Martinez

Feb 8, 2016, 8:40:25 AM2/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
In v3 a formula could be used to plot HR relative to configured HRMax, HRreserve or LTHR, both in Trend>Metric Trends and as User Data charts.
In v4 a user defined metric can be used also for Summary and Intervals.

Mark Liversedge

Feb 8, 2016, 8:52:05 AM2/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
But not available in Train Mode :(

Bjørn Berg

Feb 8, 2016, 11:57:18 AM2/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hope that it will be fixed in v.4. :-). Heart rate zones would be nice to!!

Luther Gulseth

Feb 8, 2016, 6:41:31 PM2/8/16
to Bjørn Berg, golden-cheetah-users
Hear hear! I'm using GC to create and lead group trainer classes. It would be very useful for them to see my HR% so they can aim for the same ballpark.

Luther

Ale Martinez

Feb 8, 2016, 6:49:21 PM2/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Ups, I missed the Train mode prefix in the subject, sorry