Fortius 1932

OndesX

Dec 12, 2015, 6:08:27 AM12/12/15
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi there,

I use the 1932 Fortius, the white USB interface with the blue ring as stated by Dave elsewhere...

I first installed the libusb and build the driver for the VR_interface.

Then, I try to connect the device in GC. In the first attempt I try to find on my computer the FortiusSWPIDrenum.hex (from 2012), but I finally discovered that my trainer doesn't need such a firmware (Dave again... Thank you so much !).

Unfortunately, this attempt failed and the following attempts anyway crashed GC since the firmware can't be removed from the windows and even after removing the firmware from this place.

I sent the log file to Mark on his blog address for debug purposes.

If somebody has a suggestion... Thank you in advance for any help !

Mu Very Best,

OndesX

Dave Waterworth

Jan 3, 2016, 6:39:14 PM1/3/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi OndesX

Getting the Tacx to work on windows is quite difficult. I'm assuming you followed my instructions here

I have a feeling this isn't quite enough to get it working but I'm still trying to figure out the full process. I have it working on Windows 10 64 bit

Try running testlibusb-win.exe in the same folder as install-filter.exe (with the Tacx controller connected) and copy what it displays here . i.e

DLL version: 0.1.12.2
Driver version: 1.2.4.0

bus/device  idVendor/idProduct
bus-0/\\.\libusb0-0001--0x0fcf-0x1008     0FCF/1008
- Manufacturer : Suunto
- Product      : Movestick mini
- Serial Number: 1233802335
  wTotalLength:         32
  bNumInterfaces:       1
  bConfigurationValue:  1
  iConfiguration:       2
  bmAttributes:         80h
  MaxPower:             50
    bInterfaceNumber:   0
    bAlternateSetting:  0
    bNumEndpoints:      2
    bInterfaceClass:    255
    bInterfaceSubClass: 0
    bInterfaceProtocol: 0
    iInterface:         2
      bEndpointAddress: 81h
      bmAttributes:     02h
      wMaxPacketSize:   64
      bInterval:        1
      bRefresh:         0
      bSynchAddress:    0
      bEndpointAddress: 01h
      bmAttributes:     02h
      wMaxPacketSize:   64
      bInterval:        1
      bRefresh:         0
      bSynchAddress:    0

Dave

Dave Waterworth

Jan 3, 2016, 7:33:55 PM1/3/16
to golden-cheetah-users
 Also note I've added some steps to the original post - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golden-cheetah-users/Tacx/golden-cheetah-users/8EDSFJiRLGU/ymL0xRjF0JIJ maybe you can try them

pim555

Dec 14, 2017, 4:35:06 PM12/14/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Dave,

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I am facing some issues with the 1932 unit as well.

I can connect and start but after some time the tacx parameters are not updated in the UI anymore, see

Any suggestions are appreciated

Best
Pim