BSX Insight/Garmin Connect IQ App

Eric Abbott

Mar 12, 2018, 11:44:42 AM3/12/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello All,
If it's of any interest, the BSX Insight folks have released their Connect IQ app. into the GitHub open-source site. The link is: bsx-opensource/insight-app. Perhaps some integration can take place in a future GC version?
Cheers,
Eric

Paul Greenberg

Mar 12, 2018, 2:33:12 PM3/12/18
to golden-cheetah-users
Eric:

I have one of the BSX units. The IQ app allows recording to a fit file on my 520, which can be viewed in GC in XDATA.  Unfortunately, my 920xt will not record the data to a fit file, so we are good for biking, not so good for running. If someone can figure that workaround, we would be pretty much golden. Now I just need to figure out how to directly acquire data from my Whitings scale so when Nokia shuts their site down, the scale will not become an expensive paperweight.

-Paul