How to find best 40km time?

Oleg Golovliov

Oct 15, 2016, 4:06:36 PM10/15/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I am looking the way to find what is the best time I can do 40 km ride.
Is there way to find it?
Message has been deleted

Oleg Golovliov

Oct 16, 2016, 11:46:59 AM10/16/16
to golden-cheetah-users

Not sure that would ever be possible as there as so many variables , road surface, wind direction, elevation, etc etc....
well, there is a graph with my best speed taken from activities and best estimated speed. I thought it was possible to have same, but for the distance.

Ale Martinez

Oct 16, 2016, 12:26:44 PM10/16/16
to golden-cheetah-users
El domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016, 12:46:59 (UTC-3), Oleg Golovliov escribió:

Not sure that would ever be possible as there as so many variables , road surface, wind direction, elevation, etc etc....
well, there is a graph with my best speed taken from activities and best estimated speed. I thought it was possible to have same, but for the distance.
For your best time taken from activities there is a new metric in v3.4, it's called "Best 40km", you can reference it in formulas as Best_40km and it can be used to plot your best 40km speed using a formula s.t. 40*3600/Best_40km in km/h

Oleg Golovliov

Oct 16, 2016, 2:14:26 PM10/16/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you.
I will try new metric when I manage to start ver 3.4- so far I get some dll missing error

Mark Liversedge

Oct 16, 2016, 2:32:48 PM10/16/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Read the readme in the zip file if you installed a dev build.
The 3.4 RC installer will install the VC redistributable