GC3.3 Win: Highlight of selected activities entry lost on entering a metric field

ကြည့်ရှုမှု ၁၆ ကြိမ်
မဖတ်ရသေးသည့် ပထမဆုံးမက်ဆေ့ဂျ်သို့ ကျော်ရန်

Velo17

မဖတ်ရသေး၊
၂၀၁၆၊ ဩ ၂၉ ၄:၁၇:၄၇၂၉/၈/၁၆
သို့ golden-cheetah-users
Hello everyone!

Unfortunately I dont know if this might have been fixed in the upcoming 3.4, but maybe it is not any maybe anyone else, especially the developers, might find it worth changing:

(This is on WIndows 7)

When I have my list of activities on the left side and select an entry by clicking on one, it is highlighted in blue color.

When I now for example go into the Details/Workout tab (I use the german translation and therefore it might be a different name in English) and click into the Workout code field, the highlight color of the selected activity on the activities list changes to a grey color (but still it has a different color than "black" and so I can see on which activity I am working right now)

When I now switch to the metrics tab of this activity and enable a new metric (I mean a metric that does not have a value there and thus needs to be ticked to make it available), the highlighted item in the activities list loses it's highlight color and changes to black - so no indication anymore what is selected there.

This also occurs when I untick such a metric.

To me this is somehwat confusing when editing a bunch of activities.

Thanks for reading and maybe considering to change this behaviour (or maybe it is already fixed and then I am looking forward to the release :-) )

Have a great day and thank you very much for this great piece of software,

R. Adolph / Germany
အားလုံးထံ စာပြန်ရန်
စာရေးသူသို့ စာပြန်ရန်
ထပ်ဆင့်ပို့ရန်