Should these numbers agree?

Daniel Brogan

Jun 29, 2015, 5:09:29 PM6/29/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed this in both RCs. Can't say if previous versions had it too.

On the Trends:Summary tab, if I select This Year in the Date Ranges panel, I see my totals for the year.

On the Trends:Tracker tab, if I have totals broken down by year, I see the same totals for number of activities and duration, but the miles totals are different.

Wait a minute! The Tracker tab is displaying the distance in kilometers, even though the column header says miles and my prefs are set to miles.

John Leadley

Jun 30, 2015, 3:17:26 PM6/30/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Same issue in both RCs. Preferences set for Imperial. Distances in Activities are reported as miles and are correct. Distances in Trends:Summary are reported as miles but are the actual miles divided by 1.6, so it is assuming they are kilometers and wrongly converting to miles.

Ale Martinez

Jun 30, 2015, 6:46:00 PM6/30/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Agree, metric to imperial conversion is applied twice in Trends->Summary.
Trends and other LTM charts seems to be ok, OTOH.