How do I modify the year in GC on a MAC?

Steve Pomfret

Mar 22, 2015, 11:24:59 AM3/22/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I created a new athlete I noticed that I was unable to modify the date of birth field to map to my year of birth, specifically, the year section has a value of "y" which I am unable to modify.  I thought that perhaps I would be able to change it later on via the Preferences > Athlete tab, alas this also does not work.  Additionally, when I attempt to define a new season within Data Ranges I encounter the same issue.

I installed GC on a Windows 7 build and I don't encounter the same issue.  So, what's the problem?

Thanks
Modify Year Field in GC.png

Marc Enter

Mar 28, 2015, 8:24:45 PM3/28/15
to golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I am having the same problem (have been for months now but just ignored it). Did you find a solution to this?