CV chart and running - Is it possible to stop displaying the x axis for times of less than one minute?

78 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

tigg...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2016، 5:46:30 ص2‏/5‏/2016
إلى golden-cheetah-users
Hello,

I'm playing with the CV chart and can see that just over half of the x axis shows time of less than one minute.  As I run for longer distances, I'm not really interested in those shorter times.  Also, the shorter times are more likely to be inaccurate because of GPS accuracy (e.g. when going through an underpass or woods).  So my question is whether there is a way of starting the x axis at, say, 1 minute to see the times / paces that are more relevant to me?

Thanks

Ale Martinez

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2016، 3:24:48 ص25‏/6‏/2016
إلى golden-cheetah-users

tigg...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2016، 8:56:58 ص25‏/6‏/2016
إلى golden-cheetah-users
It does! Thank you

On Saturday, 25 June 2016 08:24:48 UTC+1, Ale Martinez wrote:
This may help: https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/pull/2004

Jean Div

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2016، 10:25:25 ص25‏/6‏/2016
إلى golden-cheetah-users
+1

I'm not interested because despite my best efforts for data cleaning, I can apparently still run and swim >50kph.. so it bugs me every time I see it.

Run:

Swim:

I'm guessing that it throws the modelling off too.
تم حذف الرسالة.

Ale Martinez

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2016، 11:01:26 ص25‏/6‏/2016
إلى golden-cheetah-users

Even when you don't clean very short duration spikes they are now confined to a small portion of the chart, it should look more like this:

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة