Upload From Strava

Kyle Larson

Oct 16, 2016, 3:54:15 AM10/16/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I authorized Strava to link to GC.  How do I get my workouts to sync from Strava to GC?  At one time I had a premium account with Training Peaks and there is an autosync function and I was expecting a similar approach with Strava.

Evgeny Frolov

Oct 18, 2016, 5:02:39 PM10/18/16
to golden-cheetah-users
For now, it is only possible to upload your activities to Strava, not Strava to GC.

Nigel Van de Velde

Oct 19, 2016, 5:38:17 PM10/19/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I believe you can request all your strava activities as a zip file.
Afterwards you can bulk upload them to Goldencheetah.

Manuel Oberti

Oct 20, 2016, 3:08:55 AM10/20/16
to golden-cheetah-users

Il giorno mercoledì 19 ottobre 2016 23:38:17 UTC+2, Nigel Van de Velde ha scritto:
I believe you can request all your strava activities as a zip file.
Afterwards you can bulk upload them to Goldencheetah.

Yes , in your profile setting  You can download all your activity in .zip

Karl Billeter

Oct 20, 2016, 5:25:11 AM10/20/16
to golden-cheetah-users
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:08:55AM -0700, Manuel Oberti wrote:

> Il giorno mercoledě 19 ottobre 2016 23:38:17 UTC+2, Nigel Van de Velde ha
How were the files created? Phone app? Garmin device? I believe the Strava
export uses GPX files so potentially won't have as much data as the original
FIT if you were using a device that writes FIT files. If you happen to use
Garmin Connect you can "Export Original" to get back your file but a bulk
export would need to be scripted.

Karl