weekly duration by type chart

Phil

May 17, 2018, 4:00:21 AM5/17/18
to golden-cheetah-users

Hi,
 I'm trying to create a bar chart with weekly duration
I would like to have two bars, stacked, for indoor and outdoor durations.
I've created 2 filters
Outdoor: SubSport <> "home trainer"
Indoor: SubSport = "home trainer"
I add a new metric chart: filter Sport = "Bike", group by weeks, current selection thru today
then add two Curves
- An Indoor one, metric = duration, select the "indoor" filter, style = bar, Stack = true, units = "hours"
- An Outdoor one, metric = duration, select the "outdoor" filter, style = bar, Stack = true, units = "hours"

Two main things:
- the stacked data are wrong, see picture with the stacked and unstacked charts. unstacked seems good
- the legend is showing only "outdoor" label, multiple times. when I change the view and return to this chart a new "outdoor" label is added at the bottom

what I'm doing wrong?
thanks

v 3.5 build 1804

Schermata 2018-05-17 alle 09.57.17.png