PMC In Excel/Numbers?

Peter Riegersperger

Feb 12, 2016, 5:43:11 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I tried to recreate the PMC in numbers (for planning), but for some reason I get quite different numbers compared to the GC version.
Has anyone out there created a PMC in Excel or Numbers and would share?

thanks,

peter

Peter Riegersperger

twitter: @lifeintheslow
instagram: lifeintheslow

Mark Liversedge

Feb 12, 2016, 6:45:17 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
On Friday, 12 February 2016 10:43:11 UTC, Peter Riegersperger wrote:
I tried to recreate the PMC in numbers (for planning), but for some reason I get quite different numbers compared to the GC version.
Has anyone out there created a PMC in Excel or Numbers and would share?

Do check your CP/FTP history is the same for your sheet and any time you seed "ATL/CTL" in a season config ?
I hope some others will post an XLS you can try !

Mark

Peter Riegersperger

Feb 12, 2016, 7:05:05 AM2/12/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I wanted to do something super-easy: Just use the TSS from common workouts/rides from the last season and calculate ATL, CTL & TSB from them.

By the way - how does GC compute the TSS in the PMC when it is set to group by Week? It doesn’t add up the TSSs from the weekly workouts and divides by 7.

The XLS I have in mind would just give me a ballpark TSS score for peaking & racing weeks.

thanks,

peter

Daniele Marrama Saccente

Feb 26, 2016, 6:51:00 AM2/26/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Peter my file in attach
Tell me if Ok

Daniele

On 12.02.2016, at 12:45, Mark Liversedge <liver...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, 12 February 2016 10:43:11 UTC, Peter Riegersperger wrote:
I tried to recreate the PMC in numbers (for planning), but for some reason I get quite different numbers compared to the GC version.
Has anyone out there created a PMC in Excel or Numbers and would share?

Do check your CP/FTP history is the same for your sheet and any time you seed "ATL/CTL" in a season config ?
I hope some others will post an XLS you can try !

Mark

createTSSExcel.xlsx

Daniele Marrama Saccente

Feb 26, 2016, 7:08:59 AM2/26/16
to golden-cheetah-users
In excel files must (obviously) introduce TSS values (And IF if you want) to calculate ATL CTL and TSB. I used this file to predict the TSB and then loading before a race (14 days prior for example)
daniele

Julian

Feb 26, 2016, 9:17:31 PM2/26/16
to golden-cheetah-users
I created an excel workbook to do just this. It was then modified by another user on this list and made better... I can't recall where I have it stored but if you search the list you'll find discussion of it for sure.
Message has been deleted

Julian

Feb 26, 2016, 9:33:30 PM2/26/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Sorry, here's a newer version that was updated by Antonio Guenzler: