Cooperation with MIO speed+cadence sensor

mag...@o2.pl

Jun 15, 2017, 12:26:19 AM6/15/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,
first of all i would like to thank all of coders whos made this great software.
I have been using the GC for almost a year (Ubuntu 3.0 version) and have decided to upgrade to 3.4 to make even better use of the software functionality.
Unfortunately, my S & C sensor by MIO does not work properly.
As in other forum topics, the displayed speed (and virtual power) is changing rapidly in random numbers. Unfortunately my trainer does not work with FE-C, is there any other solution to the problem?
Regards,
Magik

Jon Escombe

Jun 16, 2017, 11:16:42 AM6/16/17
to mag...@o2.pl, golden-cheetah-users
Hi Magik,

I'll take look at the sensor data if you're able to recreate the issue
with a short session (a few minutes should be plenty), and send me the
ANT+ log file.

You'll find the antlog.raw file in your GC user data directory. This is
overwritten with every training session.

Regards,
Jon

mag...@o2.pl

Feb 26, 2018, 1:19:03 PM2/26/18