can you exclude certain statistics from a single ride file?

瀏覽次數:169 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael

未讀,
2014年3月24日 上午11:52:282014/3/24
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com
On a recent trainer ride where I did some sprints, my speed sensor said that I hit 57mph.  This is screwing up a graph where I keep track of the fastest I've ever ridden by month (currently 42.3mph).  Can I exclude "max speed" from a single ride file?  If so, how?

Tom Weichmann

未讀,
2014年3月24日 中午12:52:262014/3/24
收件者:Michael、GoldenCheetahGroup
Mike,

This is pretty common.  Rather than excluding this ride all together, you can just fix the one bad point.  Go to the ride with the bad data point and go to the editor tab (if you don't have one already go to Tools->Add Chart->Editor).  Use the "find" button at the top to find your bad point and edit it to something that makes sense.  Click save and you should be good.  You may have to close and re-open GC to see your chart changed.

Tom

On a recent trainer ride where I did some sprints, my speed sensor said that I hit 57mph.  This is screwing up a graph where I keep track of the fastest I've ever ridden by month (currently 42.3mph).  Can I exclude "max speed" from a single ride file?  If so, how?

http://www.doteasy.com

Michael

未讀,
2014年3月24日 下午2:15:342014/3/24
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com、Michael、t...@weichmann.org
I see that functionality and understand it.  I've got a question though.  Looking in my trainer ride file, if I do a search for all speeds higher than 30mph, I get values anywhere from 30 all the way up to 90.  However, the max speed reported for the ride is 57.2.  Is there a period of time (3 seconds) that a speed must be maintained above before it gets reported as a maximum value?

On Monday, March 24, 2014 11:52:26 AM UTC-5, Tom wrote:
Mike,

This is pretty common.  Rather than excluding this ride all together, you can just fix the one bad point.  Go to the ride with the bad data point and go to the editor tab (if you don't have one already go to Tools->Add Chart->Editor).  Use the "find" button at the top to find your bad point and edit it to something that makes sense.  Click save and you should be good.  You may have to close and re-open GC to see your chart changed.

Tom
On a recent trainer ride where I did some sprints, my speed sensor said that I hit 57mph.  This is screwing up a graph where I keep track of the fastest I've ever ridden by month (currently 42.3mph).  Can I exclude "max speed" from a single ride file?  If so, how?

Tom Weichmann

未讀,
2014年3月24日 下午2:25:302014/3/24
收件者:Michael、GoldenCheetahGroup
Hi Mike,

Likely your ride file units are in km/h and get converted into mph for display by GC metrics.  90km/h is ~56mph..

Tom

Michael

未讀,
2014年3月24日 下午2:37:592014/3/24
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com、Michael、t...@weichmann.org
I apologize if this gets posted twice.  I have GC units set to Imperial.  I have my 910 units set to Statute.  The ride for the most part looks good.  At the end of the ride I did a couple of 800 watt sprints (just a few seconds) where my cadence bumps up to 112.  I wouldn't think this would result in a speed that high on the trainer.  I have my wheel tightened down pretty hard on my Kurt Kinetic Road Machine.

On Monday, March 24, 2014 1:25:30 PM UTC-5, Tom wrote:
[...]

2014年3月24日 下午2:48:332014/3/24
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com、Michael、t...@weichmann.org
Oh I see what you're saying.  The units when you edit it are in km/h but get converted by my Garmin or GC.  Is this normal behavior for Garmins?  To save the speed in the file in km/h?

Brett Dikeman

未讀,
2014年3月24日 下午3:36:472014/3/24
收件者:t...@weichmann.org、Michael、GoldenCheetahGroup
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Tom Weichmann <t...@weichmann.org> wrote:

> This is pretty common. Rather than excluding this ride all together, you
> can just fix the one bad point.

On a related note: how do people exclude rides from the LTM charts
where it doesn't make sense for the ride to show up? For example, if
you're tracking 1 minute power but doing a bunch of trainer sessions
with no real anaerobic work, the chart is going to look like a mess,
the trend line won't be right, etc. Do people use keywords and filters
to exclude those rides (or, of course, keywords and filters to only
*include*), or is there some even-more-clever way?

Tom Weichmann

未讀,
2014年3月24日 下午3:37:172014/3/24
收件者:Michael、GoldenCheetahGroup
I'm not an expert on your head unit, but I think the "unit settings" for most only control the displayed units on the screen and not the recorded values in the file.  Can't speak to the possibility of hitting 57.2 mph (or 92 km.h) on your trainer, but like you said, seems like a bad data point to me.

ger...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年7月4日 清晨6:45:322015/7/4
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com
Is there someone who can help me with this request?
I don't use a power meter in my MTB rides so I edit a manual TSS value to have a correct PMC.
But for other statics, for example, time per zone, this kind of rides makes all the statistics wrong because the values are incorrect (average power is 0, so all the rides seems a L1 ride).
Can you exclude a ride from a statistic, for example a Efficiency Factor or Time per Zones statistic chart?

Thank you very much!

Ale Martinez

未讀,
2015年7月4日 上午9:33:042015/7/4
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com
You can attach a filter to a chart to exclude those rides, for example:
Average_Power = 0
for rides without power, or
Max_Speed < 100
for rides with too high speed, or
Sport <> "MTB"
to exclude rides tagged in a certain way, you can add fields with a set of keywords for that purpose if you like.

ger...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年7月5日 下午1:13:362015/7/5
收件者:golden-che...@googlegroups.com