Option Goldencheetach

Jean-Luc Boitte

Jul 4, 2016, 11:34:38 AM7/4/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello,
I installed Goldencheetach but in option >> Athlete >> Measurement I do not know what I fingered indicate W'bal tau (s)? STS in average (per day)? and also means LTS (per day)?
Could do we please explain to me what I fingered indicated in this parameter three.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english I said that I used a translator.

James Bell

Jul 6, 2016, 5:06:58 PM7/6/16
to golden-cheetah-users
W'bal tau (s) is preset to 300.  I have yet to deviate from the standard setting and generally leave it alone.

Martín Jiménez Hernández

Oct 13, 2017, 3:09:06 PM10/13/17
to golden-cheetah-users
I have the same doubt:

I do not know where W bal tay (s) is supposed to extract from. I'd like to know the meaning of the preset value (300), his scale, and how I'm supposed to know what is my specific value.

¿Did you found the answer?

Mark Liversedge

Oct 13, 2017, 3:31:57 PM10/13/17
to golden-cheetah-users
Its only used in Train view when plotting W'bal.