Релоцирую Golang разработчиков в Берлин

Alina Verbitskaya

Apr 15, 2016, 10:28:20 AM4/15/16
to Golang Russian

Добрый день! Меня зовту Алина и я нахожусь в активном поиске Golang разработчика для переезда в Берлин. Основные требования - высшее образования, опыт Golang 2+ лет, Cassandra. ЗП - 55-60 тысяч евро в год (гросс) и хороший английский, который является основным рабочим.

Backend Developer (Golang)

Product is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking an experienced Backend Developer to start as soon as possible. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an e-commerce startup, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.

Our Philosophy

Our way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents.  Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how our users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.

Your Role

  • To create and maintain services written in Golang which will be connected through a central message and event bus (Kafka)
  • Extend our RESTful API and data model which is based on the event sourcing paradigm
  • To ensure your code is accurate, stable and comprehensive by conducting reviews as well as writing unit­ and acceptance tests
  • To help us reach more customers by integrating the OptioPay platform with banks, PSPs and other financial systems
  • To engage with continuous improvement of our services. This will include reviews of business processes, infrastructure and hardware as well as enabling frontend developers to collect more data

Your Profile

  • You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a backend software developer, preferably using Golang
  • You are experienced with tools like git, GitHub, Docker and have expertise in test automation such as Go Test and Jenkins
  • You have some experience with Linux-based operating systems and bash scripting
  • You are familiar and interested in distributed, scalable systems with high availability

What’s our Offer

  • A small team of experienced developers and a complex, distributed platform to work on
  • A modern technology stack with microservices written in Golang. Kafka serves as our central data­ and communication hub, while CoreOS is the OS of choice for our staging­ and production environments
  • Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
  • Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
  • Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
  • Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
  • Prime office location - overlooking the Spree - in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
  • Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Пожалуйста, обращайтесь ко мне в скайпе - alina_rikka
И на личную почту alina.v...@gmail.com.

Большое спасибо!